Monday, 10 NOV 2014
Attendees: Marty Hannigan, Barry Tishgart, Keith Mitchell, Donald Clarke
Committee Leads: Gabe Cole, Richard Wolfram
New Board Members: Will Charnock, Chris Malayter
Call to Order at 11:00AM ET
1. Finance Report:
- Cash Balance: $102,780.
- Still projecting an increase of balances by year end of about $20K independent of payables. Expecting a year-end cash balance pretty close to this or slightly above.
- Need a new treasurer
- Need to get started with budgeting for 2015
- Started taxes; we will file by Nov 15.
- We aren’t behind in any payables, we have no debt. We’re in good shape, but think we could do much more.
- International is ready to go, but we need to revise MoU to address boundaries.
2. Data Center Report:
- The following provides a link to a tracking table for OIX-2 applications in progress:http://bit.ly/1ESWJWR
- In summary, both Experis and PhoenixNAP are ready to go to public comment with the exception that they have not met some or all of the criteria required by the MOU.
- As far as the other four go:
- Datagryd has been reviewed by the committee and sent back for revision
- Databank has been reviewed by the committee and sent back for revision
- Zayo (2) we are awaiting applications.
3. Board elections
- Due to the Chair and Vice Chair of OIX not present, as well as several new board members, elections are postponed to 11/24/14 @ 11:00am ET.
- New board, please make every effort to attend this meeting.
- Positions up for election include OIX Chair, vice chair, treasurer and secretary.
- Additionally we are seeking leads for several committees.
- Discussion on actions for amending MOU to include International. Marty will take this on and report back next meeting.
Adjourned at 11:50AM ET