Monday, 14 APR 2014
Attendees: Donald Clarke, Dan Golding, Marty Hannigan, Dave Temkin, Barry Tishgart, Keith Mitchell, Paul Andersen, Richard Wolfram, Christian Koch
Call to Order at 11:03AM ET
1. Old Business
- On April 4, the OIX Board met and authorized Dave Temkin and Marty Hannigan to negotiate and discuss changes to GPF recommended by the OIX Board and the OIX community
- Update from GPF – Several discussions and presentations on the subject of change at GPF and the GPF organizers committed to respond to OIX’s ask. Dave will organize a regroup on this subject at NANOG in early June.
2. Committee Updates
- Nine new members approved, desire to recruit more carrier and hosting providers
- Total OIX members is now 129
- imPR engaged to help with OIX evangelism and speaking
- Cash/Assets: $73,515.60
- Current Liabilities: $1200.00 (trademark application)
- Receivables: $30,000
- Net: $102,315.60
- 501c filing formally acknowledged by IRS. It’s possible we will know within thirty days if we have been approved for 501(c)6 status. Accountant believes we are likely to pass either first pass or with minimal questioning, crediting the website and document therein as proof of our legitimacy.
- Data Center
- Evoswitch and Continuum ready for Certification
- Eli Scher to replace Jay Sjoholm on the Data Center committee per the DC chair, Gabe Cole
3. New Business
- OIX Annual Meeting – targeting Baltimore Nanog, in October
- More planning and coordination to be discussed.
Adjourned at 11:40AM ET