Monday, 29 SEPT 2014
Attendees: Dave Temkin, Dan Golding, Barry Tishgart, Keith Mitchell; Counsel, Richard Wolfram
Call to Order at 11:00AM ET
1. Membership updates
- New members approved by the board
2. Finance Update
- Nothing new since distribution of financial reports at AGM
3. Data Center Committee
- No new certifications pending, next round of approvals expected in early October
4. OIX Peering Conference Involvement
- OIX Board supports the evolution of peering conferences to be more inclusive to all relevant constituents in the North American ecosystem.
- Board voted to accept responsibility for coordinating a North American peering conference. OIX role would be overseeing the Program and participation guidelines.
5. Transition to New Board
- Board seeks to hold in-person joint meeting of newly elected and existing board at NANOG. Dave to confirm day/time with everyone.
- New Board will hold elections in a timely manner for positions of Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Treasurer to allow for seamless transition from those currently holding these position
6. Board discussed NAIX and in general
- the OIX Board is interested in understanding their mission and structure and how we can work together.
Adjourned at 11:40AM ET