Monday, 31 MAR 2014 – Conference Call
Attendees: Dave Temkin, Dan Golding, Barry Tishgart, Marty Hannigan, Paul Andersen, Keith Mitchell, Richard Wolfram, Gabe Cole, Valerie Wittkop
Call to Order and approved 3-17-14 meeting minutes
- Board voted to approve PR support relationship with imPR
- Finance Report
- Cash: $72,957.58
- Receivables: $15,578
- Liabilities: $10,000
- Net: $88,535.28
- Discussion on bylaws regarding refund of membership fees. Board confirms that bylaws acceptably handle cases where applications are withdrawn or denied.
- 13 new members confirmed bringing the total OIX membership to 125.
- Volunteer Coordination – In her new role, Valerie Wittkop is helping to ensure that OIX committees are adequately staffed with the right, committed individuals.
- attorney client privileged
- Data Center Committee
- Digital’s four applications reviewed and ready for approval
- Evoswtich reviewed and ready for public comment
- Continuum in review
- Some issues with Edgeconnex and Vantage – companies need to resolve
- Recently received QTS application
- Board confirms that the Advisory Board requirement stands until modified
- Board votes to certify Digital Realty in LA, SF, NY and Dallas. Board tables votes on Evoswtich and Continuum until next meeting
- Discussion regarding GPF evolution and OIX annual meetings. Due to time constraints this discussion will be held on a separate board meeting to be held April 4 at 4pm ET.