1. Grow and retain the certified entities (10 new OIX1 / 20 new OIX2).
2. Automate and streamline the onboarding process.
3. Obtain sponsorship of $50k for the purpose of educational seminars and tracks, new website, marketing, RFP generation and continued ANSI certification.
4. Enable Open-IX community access to governance and discussion email lists.
5. Increase library of published interconnection and community engagement content.
6. Revise and socialize value proposition.
7. Continue to form and execute strategic partnerships with analysts, other certification organizations, and appropriate directory services
8. Establish 2-year operating reserve for the long-term stability of the organization.